Join Christine Bailey at The Willow for a supper club to celebrate the launch of her new book ‘The Brain Boost Diet Plan – 4 Weeks to Optimise Your Mood, Memory and Brain Health’
THURSDAY 18TH JAN 2018, 7-10PM
Tickets are £30 (plus Eventbrite booking fee) and include:
– A short talk from Christine about the book
– A two course meal featuring sharing plates for starters and a main course from the book as recommended by Christine. Closer to the event you will be emailed for your selection for the main course, there will be a vegan and a fish/meat option. (The Willow is a 100% gluten free restaurant).
– A signed paperback copy of the book (RRP £12.99)
– Automatic entry into a free prize draw to win one of the following prizes:
- £50 voucher for The Willow
- Optibac probiotics hamper
- TG green tea hamper including Japanese tea set
- Indigo Herbs hamper
- Nutri Link hamper
- Iswari hamper
- Pulsin hamper
- Coyo hamper
- A Selection of BrainZyme – All Natural Cognitive Enhancement supplements
Martin Roberts from TV’s ‘Homes under the Hammer’ and ‘Celebrity Jungle Get me Out’ will also be attending the event.
About Christine Bailey
Christine Bailey is an award-winning, degree-qualified nutritional therapist, chef, author and broadcaster with over 18 years of experience. Known for her engaging style and enthusiasm, Christine’s writing on nutrition has been featured in the national press and she appears regularly on TV. She’s a nutrition expert on Sky News and has appeared on BBC’s The Truth About Stress & The Truth About Sugar. She is also nutritional expert behind CBBC’s Operation Ouch Mental Health Special Programme released in November. With additional training with the Institute of Functional Medicine, Christine has the unique ability to translate nutritional research into everyday practical recipes and diet programmes.